[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - Lucas Auto Care - Austin/Houston

Lucas Auto Care - Austin/Houston

Post here any topic that has little or nothing to do with anything else.

Lucas Auto Care - Austin/Houston

Postby TxPlates » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:18 pm

I pass by this place a lot when I'm working out in Cedar Park, they always have some exotic cars outside so I investigated. They work on all models, and have the equipment to work on my Audi. They have a location out in Cypress Tx as well. If it's anything like the one in Cedar Park that I visited, if you're there and need service you should visit.

Here's what went down today....

My A5 was due for an oil change, almost made it a whole year with out changing it lol. Dealers varied on what they wanted for the oil change from $149.99-179.99 and that's just insane for just an oil change that I can do myself for $80.00. Alas, the car sits really low and it'd be a giant PITA to do it myself blah blah. So anyway I had called these folks awhile back and they quoted me $99.00 to do the oil change which includes being able to reset the service due light.

So Seth and I took a trip up to Cedar Park today to to Lucas Auto Care, as they're open 7am-7pm on Saturday(really helpful for me since I can't get there due to the distance during the week). We rolled up about 10ish, had a seat in the lobby and oogled over the lambo and maserati they had in the parking lot. We waited maybe 45 mins just minding our own business. I had asked the guy if they had the ability to program a spare key and he said he'd check into it to see if they're software allowed it.

So the car gets done, he apologized and said his tech that handles the programming is not back and that I can stop by whenever I'm in town and they'll take care of it. Fair enough no biggie. So I go up to the counter to pay and he says nope that's ok the oil change is free today since I had to wait. I was like what? I didn't really wait that long it's no big deal, and he insisted it was free of charge. I was like well okay thanks a lot.

So I get in the car, the service due light came back on - fail lol. Long story short we waited another 45 mins before they realized they're equipment wasn't working properly and that's why he couldn't get the spare key to program and why the car wasn't accepting the reset for the service due light. He just said they'll have it fixed by Monday and to come by whenever I get a chance and they'll reprogram the car and key no charge.

Now that is probably the best experience I've ever had having a vehicle serviced. So I'm posting up to let ya'll know. If you have something you need done, like you Randall with that X5, I'd take it to their Cypress location. Cheaper than the dealer and a hell of a lot better service.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Re: Lucas Auto Care - Austin/Houston

Postby KF5ZXT » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:36 pm

Wow, nice to hear that you can have friendly dealings with people.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk 2
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:43 pm

Way to take a good moment and ruin it.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:11 pm

I thought you deserved some congratulations for your milestone.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk 2
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby BigTim55 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:23 pm

Hahaha I was thinking the same thing. But really it's good that they care more about their customers than making a few extra bucks!

Sent from Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters
A 2WD stuck in a world of 4WD
"I'll be the guy to get a full size to bring some more diversity in this closed minded group lol."
BigTim55
No Show, No Go
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby TxPlates » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:51 pm

TxPlates
Demon Chef

Return to Chit-Chat