[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - forum glitches

forum glitches

Post here any topic that has little or nothing to do with anything else.

forum glitches

Postby 8am8am » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:55 pm

So 8-23-14 1or2 am till 6am the forums were completely down for me any link or form of access was a redirect to 'netfirms' "the site is temporarily unavailable"

a few hours later the forums are back up (ish) the 'view new posts' link continuing to be a redirect to netfirms.

Many hours later this remains to be the case.

Please note all times are approximate guesstimation....

any one else having any sort of issues or is it just me? should i attempt to fix by smacking parker around?
8am8am

forum glitches

Postby KF5ZXT » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:30 am

There was a server issue which has since been resolved. Thank you for your patience.
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Re: forum glitches

Postby 8am8am » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:40 am

Okay but it hasn't. Like i said 'view new posts' is still redirecting me to netfirms.....I've cleared cookies, rebooted, etc....not much else i can do on this end....
8am8am

Postby KF5ZXT » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:42 am

Hmmm. View new posts is how I saw this one, so it seems to be working on my end. I'll have to look further into it later this morning.
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby KF5ZXT » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:50 am

I've tried it with Chrome, Safari and Tapatalk (the former two on both iOS and OSx, the latter with only iOS), at both demon4x4.com and .org and am not replicating your issue. What browser/operating system are you using? Anyone else having difficulty?
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby 8am8am » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:54 am

As will I. I live on that 'link' its the 2nd tab in my browser, all i have to do is hit refresh thru out the day. It's nice N easy. & we don't have a recent posts link.....an active topics is a liar.

droid. IE for droid.

o know it's a me problem now......so i know to do more on my end.
8am8am

Postby KF5ZXT » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:59 am

I don't have IE on anything here at the house. What do you mean, 'active topics is a liar'? It shows (on default) any threads within which posts have been made in the last seven days (with the option for longer periods of time). That's the URL that I keep open on a browser window to refresh.
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby 8am8am » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:09 am

I've had it omit some responses b5....& perhaps new topix without replies? Can b t recall all of the issues it's given me atm, I just know I prefer it less ten 'new posts' cuz of it....
8am8am

Postby 8am8am » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:52 am

Issues resolved; thank you for your patience, understanding, & assistance.
8am8am

Postby KF5ZXT » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:02 am

Glad you got it worked out, and apologies for the inconvenience. :)
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby 8am8am » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:45 am

No need to apologize, YOU didn't do it.....& i blamed parker anyways. When the whole site was down i knew what was up, but when it came back 'partly' at that point I didn't know if it was just me, or still system wide. Not much of an inconvenience nothing new happens at 5am anyways....
8am8am

Postby KF5ZXT » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:32 am

Very wise of you to know it was Parker's fault. Well done, sir.
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:54 am

Took you long enough to figure out it was me causing the issues....
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Return to Chit-Chat