[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - Anyone know anyone who works for the IRS?

Anyone know anyone who works for the IRS?

Post here any topic that has little or nothing to do with anything else.

Anyone know anyone who works for the IRS?

Postby TxPlates » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:30 pm

I have a joint bank account with my mom so she can transfer money she owes me etc. Anyway she owes the IRS and has a scheduled payment set up for them for her small business. Now they've gone and sucked out an enormous amount of money from that account, as I use it as a side note to place money till I figure out where it needs to go within my regular accounts. All of the money in that account can be shown not to belong to her. I've called my bank and got the run around, and I've been trying to contact her IRS agent and his supervisor to no avail. As they also don't return her calls either. Any suggestions?
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Re: Anyone know anyone who works for the IRS?

Postby LibTimothy » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:22 pm

My CPA spouse says go hire a Tax Attorney-CPA. She just had a class from Christina Mondrik and was impressed. Mondrik & Associates 515 Congress Ave Suite 1850 Austin (512) 542-9300.

Timothy
I came, I saw, I got stuck in the mud.
LibTimothy

Postby TxPlates » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:17 am

Finally got a call from the irs guy. Had to fax statements showing none of that money belongs to her business. Yehaw. Said once he verified he'll have the hold removed and the money out back. I'm sure that'll be prompt.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby TxPlates » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:00 pm

Thanks Timothy. I'd have called but finally got the answer they're going to return my funds after having to send bank statements within 48 hours.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby LibTimothy » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:52 pm

No problem.

My CPA spouse says don't share bank accounts.

Timothy
I came, I saw, I got stuck in the mud.
LibTimothy

Postby TxPlates » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:03 pm

Noted.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby TexasArmadillo » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:57 pm

Defund the IRS.
TexasArmadillo
Legion Member
Legion Member

Return to Chit-Chat