[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - You know what I hate?

You know what I hate?

Post here any topic that has little or nothing to do with anything else.

You know what I hate?

Postby LibTimothy » Mon May 25, 2015 1:37 pm

Computers that crash. Stupid cheap a$$ HP hard drives.

I say, A POX UPON THEM!

It is all gone. Pictures. Links. Salacious documents. Gone. Gone in a putrid puff of vile smoke. Darn it! This means an abrupt ending to my healthy little blackmail business.

Rats!

Timothy
I came, I saw, I got stuck in the mud.
LibTimothy

Re: You know what I hate?

Postby BigTim55 » Mon May 25, 2015 5:51 pm

I lack original thought
A 2WD stuck in a world of 4WD
"I'll be the guy to get a full size to bring some more diversity in this closed minded group lol."
BigTim55
No Show, No Go
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby 8am8am » Mon May 25, 2015 8:52 pm

I can give you all sorts incriminating photos, but since I don't actually care. I'm afraid they won't be much use for blackmail. :'(

how goes it with the camper? You atleast set a bunch of fogger off in it?
8am8am

Postby LibTimothy » Tue May 26, 2015 8:19 am

Photos that can't be used to blackmail judges, elected officials, or forum owners are worthless.

The camper was treated, by professionals, with chemicals so dangerous that they wore full hazmat suits to treat the camper. They advised that we wait 100,000 years before reentering the camper. The camper is down at the RV repair place having some work done. I did advise them not to breathe inside the camper.

But this is all ill relevant, as no salacious documents are kept in the camper.

How do I get my bloody email set up again? That is the problem.

Timothy
LibTimothy

Postby BigTim55 » Tue May 26, 2015 9:54 am

That's why you should always back things up to the cloud
A 2WD stuck in a world of 4WD
"I'll be the guy to get a full size to bring some more diversity in this closed minded group lol."
BigTim55
No Show, No Go
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby LibTimothy » Tue May 26, 2015 6:25 pm

LibTimothy

Postby LibTimothy » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:29 pm

BTW, I dropped a new hard drive in the laptop and installed Windows 10 (why I installed 10 I'll never know). It appears to be running OK.

Timothy
LibTimothy

You know what I hate?

Postby KF5ZXT » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:19 pm

One of my laptop hard drives went out recently. I'm going to replace it with a solid state drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Return to Chit-Chat