[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - Are any of you crazy lunatics still reading this forum?

Are any of you crazy lunatics still reading this forum?

Post here any topic that has little or nothing to do with anything else.

Postby LibTimothy » Mon May 22, 2017 3:03 pm

If so, are any of you lunatics in the greater Houston metropolitan area, still reading this forum.

If so, I plan to be in the Houston area next week. One of my co-workers had a lung transplant and it isn't going well. His family asked if for help in the form of coming and siting with him so they can get a small respite. They have been there for two weeks now.

If I have to go to Houston, I might as well connect up with some of you guys while I am there.

Timothy
I came, I saw, I got stuck in the mud.
LibTimothy

Re: Are any of you crazy lunatics still reading this forum?

Postby KF5ZXT » Wed May 24, 2017 7:42 pm

Hey Timothy, how've you been? Hope your co-worker is doing well. What dates are you in town?
Apologies for just now checking on this, I've been a touch bust with some wedding prep. :)
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby LibTimothy » Thu May 25, 2017 10:16 am

Randall,

My current plan is to leave here Tuesday morning, arrive at Methodist Hospital around noon, stay until about 5pm, eat somewhere, and drive home.

My coworker is not doing well. At one point they thought he was going to die. We are talking last rites with a priest and everything. He is still not out of danger, but he is hanging on.

Do you think you will be free on Tuesday May 30th?

When is the wedding? Is this bride to be closer to a nuts and berries vegan or to a red meat eater? :) I'm waiting to hear where she falls on this scale.

Timothy
LibTimothy

Postby KF5ZXT » Thu May 25, 2017 1:32 pm

KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby LibTimothy » Thu May 25, 2017 4:42 pm

OK. I'll be in the area of I69 - I610 - and 288. Looks like south west part of the I610 loop. Do you have my cell #?
LibTimothy

Postby KF5ZXT » Thu May 25, 2017 6:47 pm

xxx-xxx-1823?
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby LibTimothy » Fri May 26, 2017 12:12 pm

LibTimothy

Return to Chit-Chat