[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - Jason from bryan Tx. - 90 Amigo - 94 Explorer

Jason from bryan Tx. - 90 Amigo - 94 Explorer

Post and describe member vehicles and their mods.

Jason from bryan Tx. - 90 Amigo - 94 Explorer

Postby Jason » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:01 pm

Whats up guys and girls im new to the site but not new to 4wd's thanks for haveing me.
Jason

Postby KF5ZXT » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:22 pm

Welcome to Demon4x4.com!
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby SVO » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:32 pm

Greetings :8)

What kind of junk do you have, and 4wheel background?

Hope you enjoy our slice of HELL!

Jeff
SVOC Federation of Techno-ology

Official copious user of the :finger
SVO

Postby Jason » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:41 pm

SVO its jason lol from BVORR with the red Expl. you was on are site tell it closed down texanoffroad when by tx_dodge tell some guy started going by that name and you know about my amigo ill put up pics or yall can go to my profile to see my webpage from myspace..
Jason harris Bryan Tx.
rigs are:
90 Amigo fullsized out on 37's
92 Explorer Sas on 36's
Jason

Postby SVO » Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:50 am

Hey now I remember, I should have put the threee together, Bryan, Jason and Amigo, DOH! :shaking

So how's things ben going?

Jeff
SVOC Federation of Techno-ology

Official copious user of the :finger
SVO

Postby Jason » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:18 pm

Same shit new day just been workin and helping out the park we have trails all over now some well put you on your top fast... Other then that just trying to keep up with all the Exp. site i like this one small and alot of people i have talked to be for :!:
Jason harris Bryan Tx.
rigs are:
92 Explorer Sas on 36's
Jason

Postby Jason » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:00 pm

Rig i did for my son's momma

now my rigs:
ok its a start of a good rig.
Jason harris Bryan Tx.
rigs are:
92 Explorer Sas on 36's
Jason

Postby Stang Girl » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:23 pm

Lori - 2004 Mustang GT aka Reaper
When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Postby Jason » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:15 pm

ya i need to when i have money and time my kids are frist
Jason harris Bryan Tx.
rigs are:
92 Explorer Sas on 36's
Jason

Postby 1badbroncoII » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:31 pm

1badbroncoII

Postby Jason » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:36 pm

YA you well have to hit me up when you go i know all of them guys and girls out there. OK here is a better pic of my Explorer and im going to do a wright up when i start doing my fullsize. So that people that come to the site can see whats up and how thay can go about makeing there full size as well. I need some sticker people lol im about to get some rigs up too comeing yalls way to wheel and have fun.:
Jason harris Bryan Tx.
rigs are:
92 Explorer Sas on 36's
Jason

Postby Jason » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:17 am

Ok sold the last explorer and other rigs and now im back working on my red explorer it's getting a make over. Here are some pic's of what i have done and thangs to come soon.
2 in lift and new bumpers with 9500 warn winch..
Me and Cris 97 ranger 8 1/2 in lift 37's
New for the explorer is Dana 44 Eb axle with 3link Sup 5 in springs to come with the 3 in body sould have 37's on it when done.
Jason harris Bryan Tx.
rigs are:
92 Explorer Sas on 36's
Jason

Postby Justin Klare » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:45 pm

pics of the bumpers?
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby Jason » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:29 pm

Man you don't have the cell no more lol and the bumpers are not all that cool just way's to get pulled out lol and hold a winch well be making them better when have money.
Jason harris Bryan Tx.
rigs are:
92 Explorer Sas on 36's
Jason

Postby Justin Klare » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:24 pm

oh yeah my new number is 361-649-0094. sorry about that. things have been hectic on my end.
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby Jason » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:23 am

Jason harris Bryan Tx.
rigs are:
92 Explorer Sas on 36's
Jason

Postby Jason » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:23 am

Image Not alot to do be for its done and on the trail's
Jason harris Bryan Tx.
rigs are:
92 Explorer Sas on 36's
Jason

Postby Jason » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:48 pm

Jason harris Bryan Tx.
rigs are:
92 Explorer Sas on 36's
Jason

Postby Stang Girl » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:23 pm

Lori - 2004 Mustang GT aka Reaper
When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Postby Jason » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:02 pm

Jason harris Bryan Tx.
rigs are:
92 Explorer Sas on 36's
Jason

Postby Jason » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:17 pm

Well done with my explorer but time to start on a new one this time a 2door would be nice and sale the amigo
Jason harris Bryan Tx.
rigs are:
92 Explorer Sas on 36's
Jason

Postby Justin Klare » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:49 am

Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Return to Vehicle Registry