[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - Justin's 91 4-Door Evil Bauer 4x4

Justin's 91 4-Door Evil Bauer 4x4

Post and describe member vehicles and their mods.

Justin's 91 4-Door Evil Bauer 4x4

Postby Justin Klare » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:58 pm

it is finally at my house. still have work to do before it is road worthy. here are a few pictures i already had. new ones will be up tomorrow.
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:46 pm

I demand pictures of this truck in a clean state....
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
91 Explorer Eddie Bauer 2dr
99 Mountaineer
Randall's truck spends more time in the Garage than the Trails... :)
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Postby KF5ZXT » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:56 pm

KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby Justin Klare » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:16 pm

Clean and at my house. I washed it and took the old window tint off yesterday. Sorry I never got around to taking pictures yesterday.

Near future stuff added to this truck include:

Speakers
Warrior Shackles
Add-a-leaf
Rock sliders
Front Dana 35/44 with 4.56 gears and locker
Extended radius arms
Rear disc brake converted 8.8 with 4.56 gears and locker
Limo tint
Subwoofer and amp
Tool box for all of my recovery equiptment
Body work and paint
Off-road and rock lighting
17x8 black wheels
37x12.50x17 BFG Mud-terrains
Winch

Later on down the road:

Roof rack
Atlas 2 or 4
Dana 44 solid axle swap with coilovers
Staun internal beadlocks
On-board air
Custom tube front bumper
Custom tube rear tire rack
Custom roll cage
97-02 Ford 7.3 Powerstroke
18' trailer with diamond plate floor with anchor points

that's pretty much it before i am satisfied with this truck.
Last edited by Justin Klare on Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:59 am

Its Looking Good...
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
99 Mountaineer
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Postby Justin Klare » Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:02 pm

i still need to take the residue from the window tint off of the back windshield glass and get the interior lined out.
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:56 pm

92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
99 Mountaineer
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Postby Justin Klare » Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:16 pm

well i couldn't wait to post pictures of the progress.

thanks to kris and will (i know will isn't going to see this) for helping me on the truck today. sorry to kill yall's whole saturday.
Last edited by Justin Klare on Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby SVO » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:09 pm

:twisted:
SVOC Federation of Techno-ology

Official copious user of the :finger
SVO

Postby Justin Klare » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:11 pm

so i got the truck aligned tuesday. i put the exhaust, cold air intake, push button starter, black headlight doors and grille, interior, cb radio and antenna, cd player, fire extigusher (cause i'm the fireman) and front tow hooks. going to try this thing out in 4wd this weekend. oh and i found out today that if i wax the truck it will be it's original gloss black. a buddy of mine waxed part of it for the heck of it to see if the faded look would go away, and sure enough it did. it's gonna get waxed next weekend when my buddy is off.
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

the bumper is on

Postby Justin Klare » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:42 pm

it held up pretty well. i came off a limestone bank into some water and the bumper smacked the lime stone and slid me into the water. thank you again Randall. i have people freaking out here in victoria because no one has seen a lifted explorer with a swing out tire rear bumper.
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby KF5ZXT » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:39 pm

I'm just glad that I could contribute to an actual running vehicle! ;)
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby Justin Klare » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:55 pm

haha well your contribution was a big help. thanks again.
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby Justin Klare » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:43 pm

i added 4 - 2" tweeters to the sound systerm. sounds alot better. however my screen took a crap on me after i re did the speakers. oh well. off to best buy tomorrow to get a new one.
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby JRodSA » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:44 am

very nice justin, thats one rig up and running in record time, & gotta love that bumper

great progress, i'm jealous, as mine has stauled out lil bit again, but got an opening this weekend to get the air compressor fired back up and at it

keep the pics coming please, motivational purposes for all of us
2009 is here, Take charge, take risks, take responsibility.
Live, Laugh, & most imporant LOVE
JRodSA

Postby Justin Klare » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:51 pm

so i came up with the idea to make some sway bar quick disconnects. don't laugh when i post the pictures. they work and that's all that matters. plus the pins actually slide through the frame to hold the sway bar links up out of the way so they serve a dual purpose. i am in the middle of waxing this baby. and i must say, this thing is gonna look way different. it actually looks like a decent paint job under all of that oxidation. maybe later i can change the thermostat or put all my lights on or maybe both. stay tuned for pictures and another update.
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby JRodSA » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:11 pm

can't wait, actually, might have asked jeff, i think he might still have the set i gave him that came with my lift kit, as my sway bar is in the trash bin

wanna wash and wax mine next?
2009 is here, Take charge, take risks, take responsibility.
Live, Laugh, & most imporant LOVE
JRodSA

Postby Justin Klare » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:41 pm

Look it's mudd whore jr. jeff must have drove this one too.
My truck next to a bad ass rock crawler old school bronco.
All cleaned up.
She got her windows tinted last week too.
Don't laugh, sway bar disconnects.
Tweeters on the front doors.
Tweeters on the back doors.
Cb installed.
Fire Extinguisher mounted on the front floor board.
Fire extinguisher mounted behind the driver's seat on the floor.
Front rock lights.
Rock lights under the center of the truck.
Rock lights mounted at the rear of the truck.

I still have to mount another fire extinguisher behind the passenger seat. a demon fire fighter can never have too many fire extinguishers. lol.
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby XanaDorn » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:56 pm

Thank the lord you have the fire extinguishers! Good to see you take your title seriously! :fiery :jumpfire :jumpfire :eekdance
XanaDorn

Postby Justin Klare » Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:41 am

Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby Justin Klare » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:11 pm

surco roof rack (thanks Randall)
cut fenders
37 x 12.50 bfg muds on 17 x 8 soft 8's

i pulled the dash and cut out all the ac vents so basically all i have is the shell of the dash. i pulled all the ac and heater stuff out from behind the dash and engine compartment. bolted plates to cover the holes in the fire wall, siliconed them up and mounted my arb compressor to the fire wall. since i am doing a police interceptor theme with the truck i mounted the pa/siren horn behind the grille. more pictures to come as soon as i get a chance.
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby Sexy Evil ST » Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:58 pm

It's hard out here for a chimp!
Sexy Evil ST

Postby KF5ZXT » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:06 pm

KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby Justin Klare » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:08 pm