[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - Justin's BMF X

Justin's BMF X

Post and describe member vehicles and their mods.

Justin's BMF X

Postby Justin Klare » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:44 pm

As many of you know I bought an 2005 Excursion September 2, 2011 in Katy, TX from Champion Ford. Since then I have done numerous mods to it. I was very picky with the things I wanted in the excursion. It had to be a 2005 Eddie Bauer with adiesel, 4x4, captain's chairs in the rear, under 100,000 miles and never had a chip, programmer, exhaust, intake, ect. I found the perfect one for right at the price I wanted to pay for one.

The most important mod.

This is what it looked like the first night I had it.

This is what it looks like now.

Mirrors : Daily Driving

Mirrors : Towing

Custom license plates

Harley Davidson headlights with Recon stealth blinker bulbs

Dual Bilstien steering stabilizers

Dual shocks with resi's

325/50r22 Nitto Trail Grapplers on 22x11 Fuel Hostages (have a full size spare wheel and tire that matches)
Front

Back

Amp Research electric automatic step with LED puddle lights

The company that helped me trick this thing out.

Black LED tail lights with Recon LED reverse lights

Back up camera

Screen inside the Excursion interrupts what is on to show you what is behind you while reversing

Custom MBRP black 4" black powder coated straight pipe exhaust

Sirius satellite radio antenna

Police lights

Engine bay

New high output alternator

Brite Box

Sinister EGR block off plate

INTERIOR PICS COMING SOON

it has a factory headliner mounted screen and dvd player. I have done a custom tune from kem racing through an sct tuner that has 3 custom tune levels along with 3 stock sct tunes. i keep it set on the daily/race setting from kem which gives me 125 extra hp. i put a kenwood double din deck, ipod cable, navigation and pandora radio. speakers are stock. sub is a rockford t1 10 with a 800 watt bridged amp in a ported box. i put weather tech floor mats in it as well. i am fixing to have my FICM tuned for another extra 100 hp. I am also fixing to put arp head studs, sinister black onyx head gaskets and have fire rings put in my heads. i am also fixing to put a sinister coolant filtering system on it. i want to do arb's front and rear along with mag hytec front and rear diff covers, and mag hytec tranny pan. i run royal purple lubricants in this thing. i am having a custom grille made for it as well. i have an 08 super duty rear bumper i plan on putting on as well. now i need led brake light bar, led 3rd brake light, led license plate lights, hid's for the front and led interior lights. it has heated seats, digital a/c. rear a/c controls. back up sensors. i also plan on putting a cowl induction hood and 08 power fold and power extend super duty mirror on with recon black led blinker lights.
Last edited by Justin Klare on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:33 am, edited 5 times in total.
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Re: Justin's 2005 Ford Excursion

Postby TxPlates » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:12 am

Got to ride in this rig, very nice. You'll have to get a long enough trailer now that you can tow all our rigs at the same time to offroad runs, that way we can all sit back in luxury and watch movies while you drive :)
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:34 am

Parker brings up some excellent points. :D

Very sweet rig. Did the '08 bumper bolt up? I was thinking of adding that mod to mine, as well.

Oh, and obligatory :pics
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby Justin Klare » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:43 pm

parker, you wish it was that easy :)
Randall, the bumper supposedly will bolt up. i have the bumper but haven't put it on yet. i've heard you have to do something with the reviever hitch. i hope that's not the case. i'll ask my buddy clayton. he did it on his 01 super duty. oh and pics will come...eventually when i can get some good ones of the truck :)
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby TxPlates » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:53 pm

I do wish it was that easy :)
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:51 am

:pics
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
91 Explorer Eddie Bauer 2dr
99 Mountaineer
Randall's truck spends more time in the Garage than the Trails... :)
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Postby Justin Klare » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:53 pm

thanks kris! lol
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby nice59fordf100 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:26 am

Where are the pics? And where are the tits?
nice59fordf100
"Read a book"
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby TxPlates » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:34 pm

I still don't see any boobs, well except for Randall... haha
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:33 am

I've read that the oil coolers in these things are suspect. Is that what the Sinister cooler that you plan to go to replaces?
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby Justin Klare » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:46 am

pis are up biatches!
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby KF5ZXT » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:15 am

Looking good, buddy!
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

EEE's '00 F-250 PSD - Houston

Postby Justin Klare » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:08 pm

Lol you know what the exterior of bmf x is missing? It's cb antenna! Get sniffing glue Randall!
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Re: Justin's BMF X

Postby nice59fordf100 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:05 am

I love! Needs limited seats lol
nice59fordf100
"Read a book"
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

EEE's '00 F-250 PSD

Postby KF5ZXT » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:12 pm

What color antenna? (I seem to remember pink?) Also what length? Mine is the three footer.
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby Justin Klare » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:36 pm

No Russell. I love the 05 Eddie Bauer seats.
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Re: EEE's '00 F-250 PSD - Houston

Postby Justin Klare » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:38 pm

Black. I'll measure my factory antenna later. Not 3 foot though.
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby KF5ZXT » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:42 pm

Yeah, I kinda wish they made a 2.5 footer.
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby KF5ZXT » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:23 am

Need to order soon. :D
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:06 pm

Yea you really do, what's the hold up here?
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby Justin Klare » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Going to look for a cable and antenna tomorrow. Anything else I need other than the cb and ext speaker?
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby KF5ZXT » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:28 pm

I used most of the parts from this:
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby Justin Klare » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:39 pm

so as some of you know a buddy has a 07 6.0 motor he is taking out of his truck with a bad egr cooler. he offered it to me for $1000 if i helped him pull it. so i'm working on getting the cash together. the 07 turbo's were bulletproof. so if i get the motor i will use the injectors, ficm and turbo to put on my motor. this is one step closer to being 100% bulletproof 6.0 here are some future parts i plan on buying for it

bluetooth sct turner control (already have an sct tuner so my tunes would transfer over)

this will go on my new trailer since i already have the edge cts monitor

sinister coolant filtering system

tranny pan

front diff cover

rear diff cover

sinister intake elbow

cold air intake

boost fooler

i also plan on having my ficm tuned by kem racing for up to another 100 hp.
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby KF5ZXT » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:53 am

KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby zavaral » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:57 pm

I have to agree. But 95% its still awesome.
It does look like a very sweet build. Can wait to see it all said and done.

Sent from my crap Sidekick using Forum Runner
zavaral

Next

Return to Vehicle Registry