[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - Rock Trac - 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4x4

Rock Trac - 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4x4

Post and describe member vehicles and their mods.

Re: Rock Trac - 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4x4

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:28 am

Ok thats an easy fix on that. Those twist in blub connectors sometimes lose contact. fix is to change the blubs housing.
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
91 Explorer Eddie Bauer 2dr
99 Mountaineer
Randall's truck spends more time in the Garage than the Trails... :)
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Postby TxPlates » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:46 pm

Thanks to kris, here's an update on the new bed for trac.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365475609.002932.jpg

Sent from you guessed it.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:47 pm

Nice.
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:33 pm

Just ordered this off ebay.

Only $19.00, free shipping.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby MrQ » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:27 pm

Nice work Kris!
-Dan

1998 Ford Explorer 4WD "Red Flyer II"
1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD "Tanner"
MrQ
Guilbeaux Fan Club
Modified
CORE Member
CORE Member

Postby TxPlates » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:07 am

Thanks, oh wait you didn't mean me.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:44 am

:lol. Kris's fan club has spoken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:47 pm

Lol tru dat.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby TxPlates » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:56 pm

Just ordered 4 new rock crawlers to match my old ones from discount tire. They had them for 90/each. So I said we'll that's ok 4wheel parts has them for 67$ each. I couldn't remember if that was right or not buy they said since its the last day of the month they'll go ahead do that price with out verification. So point of this story, if you want new wheel go to discount on the last day of every month lol.

Ill be using the best looking from the batch Klare gave me to mount the spare.

P.S. my old rock crawlers are still for sale.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:42 pm

What are the wheels you dropped off at my place
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
99 Mountaineer
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Postby TxPlates » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:53 pm

Those are the ones Klare gave me. Kinda beat up so I got new ones. I needed a 5th so I bought 4 new and like I said ill use the best looking one out if what Klare gave me for my spare tire. Not a bad deal I got on the wheels.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:17 pm

Oh ok well Ill take the other three if you don't want them for the limited sas
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
99 Mountaineer
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Postby TxPlates » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:25 pm

You're more than welcome to the other three.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby TexasArmadillo » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:28 pm

Discount has always had a we will match any price deal. However they couldn't touch the son in law deal I have.

Juggling more fur balls than a constipated cat.
TexasArmadillo
Legion Member
Legion Member

Postby KF5ZXT » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:32 pm

Well god damn, share the details of that set up! :lol
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:55 pm

No kidding!! What deal could he get on the wheels?
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby TxPlates » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:37 pm

Well I received the foam and leather kit to redo the center console lid. I'm not impressed. Oh well, I'll give it a try anyway when I get the trac back.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:21 am

Why didn't you buy the $50 one for redline goods that's the one I have in my mounty and it's very high quality
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
99 Mountaineer
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Postby TxPlates » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:23 am

This was cheap, thought I'd give it a shot. Never know may work, we'll see.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby TexasArmadillo » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:39 am

Becky's dad is a tire dealer. He mainly handles tractor tires for himself and the surrounding farmers. Basically, the community needed a tire dealer after the COOP closed. He found me some Goodyear Forterras. I have to shred some of his fields to pay them off. It is a win-win for me. I love driving big ass tractors and I have new tires.
TexasArmadillo
Legion Member
Legion Member

Postby TxPlates » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:47 am

Well I can't field so I guess I did ok.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby TxPlates » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:50 pm

Well I called Discount Tire on Friday to see where the hell my rims were, and they were like oh um they haven't shipped. I said well it's been two weeks and no follow up from you guys so cancel the order. Response, oh well let us check on it Monday and call you, I said ok if they're not here Monday I want my money.

Monday - no call. I called them in the am, spoke with the dude I had ordered them from and he was like oh well I'm sorry let me get that refund taken care of and I'll call you back in a few minutes. 4 hours later, no return call. Called again and he was like oh I had told someone to do that really sorry, is there anything I can do to salvage this deal. Me - nope learn how to keep customers informed and return calls when you say you're going to.

So I'll use paint the ones Klare gave me and buy a spare to use, or look for a used spare.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:58 pm

Amazing how this shit keeps happening to you.
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:05 pm

Indeed, I can't figure it out.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:22 pm

I normally say it's karma but you have no reason to have bad karma
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
99 Mountaineer
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

PreviousNext

Return to Vehicle Registry