[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - 2008 Ford F250 - Tow Rig

2008 Ford F250 - Tow Rig

Post and describe member vehicles and their mods.

Re: 2008 Ford F250 - Tow Rig

Postby nice59fordf100 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:53 pm

1992 Eddie Bauer 4.0 OHV+5R55E 4WD - "Blue Bandit"
1992 Navajo LX 4WD - "Nasty Hoe Bandit"
1993 Limited 4WD - "Stripe Bandit"
1997 Limited 4.0 SOHC 4WD - "Shade Bandit"
1959 Ford F100 - "Sloopy Bandit"
nice59fordf100
"Read a book"
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby TxPlates » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:56 pm

Would it have anything to do with a connection somewhere from them lifting the body off?
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby TxPlates » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:36 pm

Well I drove the Super Duty this weekend and no horn issues. Instead, power steering pump issue. Which may or may not have been a result of doing some 360's at Hidden Falls. My guess would be that it was on it's way out anyway, and this just threw it over the top. Randall and I flushed the ATF fluid from the system and it was f'ing nasty. So it hasn't been serviced in awhile. As we all know, power steering pumps are not Fords best part of the truck. So after we flushed, still no steering, although no noise from the pump it's self. So Randall was kind enough to drive it up to my shop for me while I followed so we could drop it off Sunday and not have to bother today.

Shop called me around 10:30am and said it was the power steering pump and they had ordered a reman one, should arrive tomorrow afternoon and they'll have it done by end of day Wed.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby TxPlates » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:34 pm

Truck should be ready this afternoon, means the Audi gets to stay home tomorrow yay!
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby TxPlates » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:40 pm

And yet another issue lol!!!!! Ok I'm actually laughing and crying at the same time.

Maria's been complaining that the AC doesn't blow cold, well turns out she was right (don't tell her). On my way to go pick up the Trac today, Kris and I stopped by Lief Johnson Ford. Russell works there and had a tech take a look at it and surprise a valve was broken so it's been leaking the freon out. I imagine this occurred when the shop I had it at for the engine oil cooler took the cab of the truck off and was playing with stuff. Note to self, they've now made 3 mistakes - not going there again.

Thanks Russell for getting your guys to take care of it, even if it did take 3 hours vs the 30 mins as promised :p

P.S. I'll be waiting for the survey in the mail....
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:14 pm

I approve this survey
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
91 Explorer Eddie Bauer 2dr
99 Mountaineer
Randall's truck spends more time in the Garage than the Trails... :)
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Postby TxPlates » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:02 pm

LOL!!!!! Obviously Russell has not seen this :p
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:14 pm

I think he is off in his own world
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
91 Explorer Eddie Bauer 2dr
99 Mountaineer
Randall's truck spends more time in the Garage than the Trails... :)
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Postby TxPlates » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:52 pm

So after a few minor more scuffles with the Super Duty, she's back on track and working properly (less eating one more shirt of Maria's via the seat belt) fingers crossed she stays that way. I did find the black floor mats that I took out of the Tahoe that I bought brand new and replaced with rubber liners, so I'm going to use those in the super duty in the interim for mats lol :)
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Previous

Return to Vehicle Registry