[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - SVO from Bastrop, Tx - 1992 Mazda Navajo

SVO from Bastrop, Tx - 1992 Mazda Navajo

Post and describe member vehicles and their mods.

SVO from Bastrop, Tx - 1992 Mazda Navajo

Postby SVO » Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:47 pm

Hi, my name is Jeff and I'm an addict........

I am the owner of B.A.R.R. in Bastrop, I'm also one of the Nazi moderators over on www.explorer4x4.com

I wheel a 1992 Mazda Navajo the sister 2dr Exploderthingie, I was inducted into www.demon4x4.com by being one crazy driver nutty enough to follow the founders over, under, and through whatever there built rigs would do in my stock truck at the time.

Now almost 4 years later, I collabortate with a locked and loaded rig, and provide technical as well mechanical/fabrication support for the Demon Crew.Image

This is me:

And this is my junk:

Jeff - :twisted:
SVOC Federation of Techno-ology

Official copious user of the :finger
SVO

Postby KF5ZXT » Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:30 pm

Welcome to the new site! Your rig is looking a lot better than I remember it :)
Last edited by KF5ZXT on Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby SVO » Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:41 pm

Here is the evolution of the Nasty Hoe.

Will it ever end?

Prolly not as I still have a ways to go, but luckly not much further.

Day after I bought it for $1000

With 30-9.50's

With coil spacers and shackles with 32-11.50's

2" springs with Warrior shackles 3" BL and 35-12.50's

3" BL and 6" of Superlift and Skyjacker extended radius arms, with SOA

It has also been converted from an automatic to a 5spd standard with LUK custom heavy duty clutch, next serious mods are a 8 point roll cage 4.56 gears (5.13's would be nicer) and a pair of sliders, and of course finish all the other little stuff like relocating the battery to the rear and either using an F150 rear gas tank or fuel cell center mounted where the spare tire would originaly be mounted.
Purchacing the door hinge repair kit so I can make my doors removable. :wink:

Then I guess well see about saving for a winch.

Some other interesting articles about the build up and mods to the Nasty Hoe:

Navajo $1000
membership $30
315-75-16's $285
SOA perches $40
Lift from Iles4ever $400
Extended SS Brake lines from Robb $40
EB Wheels from GJarrett $150
4dr springs $35
front LSD from Msupertek $140
Herculiner $40
5spd conversion w/clutch $800
97' Celica GTS seats $35
New Motor $500
Optima battery $35
Ford/Mazda/JBL Audio system $free.ninty free/swapped with Explorer at work
Poneer 10" sub $free.ninty free/donation from a friend
Tinted glass $free.ninty free/swapped with vehicle at work
Lights and roof rack from Msupertek $free.ninty free
Grant GT steering wheel $free.ninty free/donation
Full brakes and front wheel bearings $100
Manual hubs from Broke Boy B$200
$40
Hand throttle $12
Flow Pro Muffler $free.ninty free

total: $3882

I'm sure I'm missing somethings but you get the point.

Stuff like the 30-9.50 AT's, factory wheels, F150 coil spacers and lift shackles and other things were sold to offest/absorb thier cost or the cost of new things, so if I thought that is made a difference to add those I would but since they brought the monies needed to pay for themselves and other stuff it become a mute point to add them.

So the price is as it would stand for what it would cost if you were to buy a $1000 rig loose the oil pump, do all the machine work and rebuuild yourself including the head work so the price is mainly parts, convert your trans from automatic to 5spd and the lift and such.
I'm on a strict budget so I shop and barter whenever possible.

BTW you have no idea how much cheaper this is compared to racing. ;)

Jeff - :twisted:

SVO

Postby KF5ZXT » Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:06 pm

KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby SVO » Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:37 pm

My other "Old Skool" junk:

SVO

Postby SVO » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:53 pm

Last edited by SVO on Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SVO

Postby SVO » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:48 am

SVO

Postby FROADER » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:54 pm

That license plate would be perfect!

Oh and I've gone aover 120mph in that car... :twisted:
Colin
:froader
FROADER

Postby Tripany » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:15 am

Tiffany
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII
"The Dark Mark"

"You can always trust the information given to you by people who are crazy...
they have an access to truth not available through regular channels" -Sheila Ballantyne
Tripany

Return to Vehicle Registry