[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - Nasty Hoe's Early Christmas

Nasty Hoe's Early Christmas

Vehicle mods of all kinds.

Nasty Hoe's Early Christmas

Postby Stang Girl » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:53 am

Well, it seems that a lot of people either really like SVO, or they really like Nasty Hoe. Seems she got some new stuff this past weekend thanks to some purely evil Demon members. :twisted:

Here is the first present....Jared surprised SVO with a new bumper for the Nasty Hoe. This has been a secret between Jared, me, and I believe Zavaral knew about it as well. :twisted: Zav and I had nothing to do with it, but it was fun knowing it was going to happen. :P

First, great shot of Jared's butt. :lol

Now the bumper....

And now SVO's reaction...

Thank you, Jared.

Now Kris also stepped up to the plate. He brought some new, beautiful, and one-of-a-kind custom fenders for the Nasty Hoe and some new glass to replace the one that the horrible tree broke out at Commanche Ridge. Haven't taken pics yet, well, we had to go wheeling and I didn't have time, but I will do it tonight. Thanks Kris. Can't wait to see them on her. :wink
Lori - 2004 Mustang GT aka Reaper
When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Return to Vehicle Mods