[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - The Machinist

The Machinist

This is the forum for Movies and television, books, fiction, poetry, music, etc.

The Machinist

Postby XanaDorn » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:35 pm

Great movie! Christian Bale went all out and lost way more than a healthy amount of weight to do this part justice. He was fantastic.
This movie was not on my list of things to see. I thought it would be really depressing and sad. Randall's brother gave it to him for x-mas so I decided to go ahead and give it a try. Yes, it is sad and somewhat depressing, but a must see. And for the Hitchcock fans out there...this movie definitely has that feel to it (minus the bleach white blonds). LOL.
I give it a :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
XanaDorn

Return to Media Room