[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - Top 100 Classic Rock Songs

Top 100 Classic Rock Songs

This is the forum for Movies and television, books, fiction, poetry, music, etc.

Top 100 Classic Rock Songs

Postby KF5ZXT » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:22 pm

Alight peeps, let's see your top 100 classic rock songs of all time. Mine is a work in progress, and ever changing. In order by artist.

Dream On - Aerosmith - Aerosmith
Train Kept A Rollin' - Aerosmith - Pandora's Box
Whipping Post - The Allman Brothers Band - The Allman Brothers Band
Ramblin' Man - The Allman Brothers Band - Brothers And Sisters
Melissa - The Allman Brothers Band - Eat A Peach: Deluxe Edition
Midnight Rider - The Allman Brothers Band - Eat A Peach: The Final Fillmore East Concert June 27, 1971
House Of The Rising Sun - The Animals - The Best Of The Animals
Bad Company - Bad Company - Bad Company
Get Back - The Beatles - Let It Be
Eleanor Rigby - The Beatles - Revolver
Come Together - The Beatles - 1967-1970
Paranoid - Black Sabbath - Paranoid
Iron Man - Black Sabbath - Paranoid
War Pigs - Black Sabbath - We Sold Our Soul For Rock 'N' Roll
Snowblind - Black Sabbath - We Sold Our Soul For Rock 'N' Roll
(Don't Fear) The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult - Agents of Fortune
Turn The Page - Bob Seger - Greatest Hits
Foreplay Long Time - Boston - Boston
I Feel Free - Cream - Cream: Gold
White Room - Cream - Cream: Gold
Sunshine Of Your Love - Cream - Cream: Gold
Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival - Chronicle, Vol. 1
Have You Ever Seen The Rain - Creedence Clearwater Revival - Chronicle, Vol. 1
Highway Star - Deep Purple - Machine Head
Smoke On The Water - Deep Purple - Machine Head
Frankenstein - The Edgar Winter Group - They Only Come Out At Night
Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting - Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Rocket Man (I Think It's Going To Be A Long, Long Time) - Elton John - Honky Chateau
Hocus Pocus Live 1973 - Focus - Moving Waves
American Woman - The Guess Who - The Greatest Of The Guess Who
Crazy On You - Heart - Dreamboat Annie
Aqualung - Jethro Tull - Aqualung
Locomotive Breath - Jethro Tull - Classic Rock Gold
The Wind Cries Mary - The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Are You Experienced?
All Along The Watchtower - The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Electric Ladyland
Voodoo Child (Slight Return) - The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Electric Ladyland
Hey Joe [live] - The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Live At Monterey
Any Way You Want It - Journey - Time 3
Wheel In The Sky - Journey - Time 3
Don't Stop Believin' - Journey - Time 3
Carry On, Wayward Son - Kansas - Leftoverture
Dust in the Wind - Kansas - Leftoverture
Icarus - Borne On Wings Of Steel - Kansas - Masque
Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin I
Whole Lotta Love - Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin II
Ramble On - Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin II
Gallows Pole - Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin III
Black Dog - Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin IV
Stairway To Heaven - Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin IV
When The Levee Breaks - Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin IV
All My Love - Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin Remasters
Achilles Last Stand - Led Zeppelin - Presence
Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd - Extended Versions: Encore Collection
Saturday Night Special - Lynyrd Skynyrd - Nuthin' Fancy
Tuesday's Gone - Lynyrd Skynyrd - (Pronounced 'Leh-'Nérd 'Skin-'Nérd)
Simple Man - Lynyrd Skynyrd - (Pronounced 'Leh-'Nérd 'Skin-'Nérd)
Heard It In A Love Song - The Marshall Tucker Band - Carolina Dreams
Mississippi Queen - Mountain - Climbing!
Hair Of The Dog - Nazareth - Hair Of The Dog
Miss Misery - Nazareth - Hair Of The Dog
Beggars Day - Nazareth - Hair Of The Dog
Whiskey Drinkin' Woman - Nazareth - Hair Of The Dog
Please Don't Judas Me - Nazareth - Hair Of The Dog
Green Grass And High Tides - The Outlaws - Outlaws
Dragon Attack - Queen - The Game
Another One Bites The Dust - Queen - The Game
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen - Wayne's World
Sympathy For The Devil - The Rolling Stones - Forty Licks
Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones - No Security
Tom Sawyer - Rush - Moving Pictures
Working Man - Rush - Rush
Black Magic Woman [Gypsy Queen] - Santana - The Best of Carlos Santana
I Put A Spell On You - Screamin' Jay Hawkins - Rock'n'roll Hall Of Fame Collection [500 Songs]
Crossfire - Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble - In Step
Renegade - Styx - Greatest Hits
Stranglehold - Ted Nugent - Ted Nugent
Young Man Blues - The Who - Live At Leeds
Magic Bus - The Who - Live At Leeds
Sea and Sand - The Who - Quadrophenia
I Can See For Miles - The Who - Sell Out
My Generation - The Who - The Who Sings My Generation
Baba O'Riley - The Who - Who's Next
Bargain - The Who - Who's Next
Love Ain't For Keeping - The Who - Who's Next
My Wife - The Who - Who's Next