[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - F150

F150

Project threads for Demon vehicles.

F150

Postby zavaral » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:16 pm

So I have been having issues with the truck that I know needs some attention. But didnt think it was this bad. What yall think? I might get another couple years on them. ImageImage

Sent from my SGH-M919
zavaral

Re: F150

Postby KF5ZXT » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:50 pm

Twenty, at least. Lol

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk 2
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:05 am

Wow, looks like how they were put on from the factory. What year?

"It is what it is, till it ain't anymore"
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby zavaral » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:59 am

97 model. But the build date is early 96. Truck has over 300k on it. All the other ball joints have been replaced. But this one. And this might be the reason my pass side droops low. Thought it was the torsion bar, but hopefully its this.

Sent from my SGH-M919
zavaral

Postby KF5ZXT » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:29 am

I'm surprised that it runs in a straight line down the street without death wobble.
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:04 am

Wow just wow I never seen one that bad
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
91 Explorer Eddie Bauer 2dr
99 Mountaineer
Randall's truck spends more time in the Garage than the Trails... :)
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Postby zavaral » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:33 pm

Its not in a straight line. But I drive 3 miles a day. Roughly.
But thankfully for the loyalty rewards at autozone. Got one for FREE. Now I have to wait till next week and fix it.

Sent from my SGH-M919
zavaral

Postby zavaral » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:54 am

Heres the culprit. Once I took the castle nut off, it literally fell out. And the snap ring was almost off. Changed it in time. Lol

Now it sits level and drives straightish.

Sent from my SGH-M919
zavaral

Postby KF5ZXT » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:56 am

KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby zavaral » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:00 pm

Well last weekend I broke the glass on the drivers mirror, so today made a junk yard run and picked up a few things.
From a 98 expedition I grabbed the driver and pass power signal heated door mirror. The overhead console with the compass, trip computer, garage door opener holder, sunglasses holder, and REAR AIR CONTROLS. I totally can't wait to wire that in. Lol
Now to mention that the two side mirrors are not interchangable. So in order to replace the glass I took the mirror apart, transplanted glass, motor and all.
Next week I'll prolly do the pass side and wire the signals in. Along with mounting and wiring the overhead console in lights and trip computer. Don't really need the vent windows or ac controls.
Although I just thought of this while typing. Maybe I can make another trip to the yard and grab the motors for the vent windows and make it work with the rear windows... hmmmm

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
zavaral

Return to Demon Projects