[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - Rock Trac Rebuild #2

Rock Trac Rebuild #2

Project threads for Demon vehicles.

Re: Rock Trac Rebuild #2

Postby KF5ZXT » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:06 pm

Congrats!
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby LibTimothy » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:03 am

Yea!!!! Didn't I have 21st century in the pool? I'm pretty sure I did.

OK. Let's take her out to Bronco Buster and see what she can do!!!!

Timothy
I came, I saw, I got stuck in the mud.
LibTimothy

Postby TxPlates » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:27 am

Calm down timothy! Still need another axle, get odds and ends fixed to get her registered and inspected. Party at my place to fix the rest :)
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby TxPlates » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:28 pm

I put my Sport Trac bed Matt back in today. One of the mods, completed. Lol
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby TxPlates » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:40 pm

So here's the list I've compiled as of now that I can think of that still needs to be done:

1. Replace the passenger side axle shaft
2. Put the decals back on "explorer" and "5.0" - need to get these from the shop they didn't put them on
3. Sand down/paint the rock sliders and put them back on
4. Replace the left headlamp (leaking water in it - the others survived)
5. Replace the passenger side tail lamp (already had a new one for the drivers side when I bought the original replacement bed
6. None of the blinkers are working - ?
7. Replace the e-brake cable
8. Strip out the interior and put in the new rubber floor
9. Still gotta get a horn working
10. Replace the windshield
11. Replace the passenger side door mirror
12. Get spare tire mounted on new rim
13. Replace the shocks

All I can think of for right now - we need to have a gtg to work on her :)
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:28 pm

AC controls?
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:53 pm

Yea that needs to be added to the list. Though the shop it was at said when she's road worthy bring her by and they'll for freon into the system to see if jump starts.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby LibTimothy » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:26 pm

I came, I saw, I got stuck in the mud.
LibTimothy

Postby TxPlates » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:35 pm

It does seem like a large list, but if we have a gtg and we're all working on separate parts we can knock it out in a day. I just need to get the parts, so I'll work on that this week. Then I'll post up for a work day to get her knocked out. Since I've got a smoker now too, I can do something on the smoker for us to enjoy after the day of work on her on me.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby TxPlates » Sun May 03, 2015 3:05 pm

Spent a little time with the Trac today. Got the new spark plugs and wires installed. Fresh oil change and filter (she was about 1.5 quarts low too). New headlamp, passenger door mirror, and tail lamp installed. Windshield has been replaced.

ImageImageImageImage
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Previous

Return to Demon Projects