[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - Central Texas Run - August 2013 - Hidden Falls

Central Texas Run - August 2013 - Hidden Falls

Club runs both future and past. Not for meetings/gatherings.

Re: Central Texas Run - August 2013 - Hidden Falls

Postby reapereviltwin » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:53 am

I'm gonna try to make this, it all depends on my work schedule.

reapereviltwin
Magic Mike
CORE Member
CORE Member
Super Modified

Postby KF5ZXT » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:40 am

Sweet Mike, it will be good to see you out there.

Jason McGee from SHR will also attend.
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:48 am

Hope you can make it mike so we have a rig to ride in lol.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:10 pm

KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:54 pm

If you guys could post up and let us know at least 3 days before who is going that would be great. Randall, kris and myself plan on camping Saturday night. So if you do as well, post up so we can plan for food accordingly.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby BigTim55 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:31 am

Just sent them an email asking about their dog policy. If they are dog friendly I'm in. Is there gonna be anything my truck is gonna be capable of doing? I wanna push it but not too hard

Sent from Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters
A 2WD stuck in a world of 4WD
"I'll be the guy to get a full size to bring some more diversity in this closed minded group lol."
BigTim55
No Show, No Go
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby KF5ZXT » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:02 am

Got me. I've not been there before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:11 am

They have stock trails from what I've heard.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:20 am

Yeah, but 'stock' and '2WD' are two different animals. :lol
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby BigTim55 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:36 am

"I'll be the guy to get a full size to bring some more diversity in this closed minded group lol."
BigTim55
No Show, No Go
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby KF5ZXT » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:37 am

I took a 'flex' pic of your truck the other day when you hit your mom's curb.
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:37 am

I thought you were gonna say flex pics for the Ef crew lol.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:17 am

KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:22 pm

UPDATE - PLEASE READ ASAP!!!!

Ok here's the plan, we're going to camp (those of you who want).

Entry into the park is $25 for the day to offroad - so everyone will have to pay that to get into the park (stop bitching it'll be fun)

I've reserved a bunk house (cabin with AC)(restrooms are not in this particular one b/c it's a bunk house for 8). Restrooms can still be used at the site. The bunk house is $100 + $25 clean up fee, as I said it seats 8. So between the 8 of us this is cheap vs paying the entry fee and camp site fee (and we have AC).

So far this is who I know is absolutely going:
Parker
Dorn
Guilbeaux
Mcclung
Darnell
Berckenhoff

Potential:
Wilson
Mcfarlin

So if all of us end up going - we can all just stay in the bunk house - or if you choose not (that's ok I understand) get your own tent spot. Regardless it's cheap to split the bunk house between the rest of (remember AC is included and it's f'ing hot out there).

So the next item of business, looks like it's been agreed upon to get there and start wheeling at 9am (so heads up). We're going to be wheeling/hanging out with the SHR group as well. So I have two items of business for our group.

Lunch: Lunch will be to bring your own packed lunch(if you want one) so that way we're not stopping going back to town or to the camp site to each lunch. I suggest bringing a sandwich, chips etc (fruit is always good since it'll be hot).

Dinner: I'm proposing just our group get together to split the cost of what we want to do, as SHR we're not sure what/who is coming. They're more than welcome to come hang out don't get me wrong. As far as food, we'll take care of our own. On that note, what do people want to do? Hamburgers/hotdogs/brats, or do fajitas? I do not mind getting all the stuff for fajitas and making some quac/pico etc as long as everyone is prepared to bring cash to split the cost. The bunk house will not have a grill, so we do have one currently for the group that I hope will work out for this.

So please post up and let me know y'alls preferences on if you'd like to join the bunk house and food wise.

P.S. This is what it says for the bunks "(Bunks require bed roll)" I believe this to mean that the bunks are just frames, so you'll need to have a sleep mattress pad or of course I imagine your sleeping bag would work.
Last edited by TxPlates on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Central Texas Run - August 2013 - Hidden Falls

Postby KF5ZXT » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:51 pm

I'm in. I vote brats.
Adjust-a-grill: 16"x16"

KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TexasArmadillo » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:59 pm

Like I said fajitas are easy. Im down with sleeping in a room with a bunch of other dudes. Let me know what you need me to bring.

Juggling more fur balls than a constipated cat.
TexasArmadillo
Legion Member
Legion Member

Postby TexasArmadillo » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:59 pm

Im also down with brats.

TexasArmadillo
Legion Member
Legion Member

Postby TxPlates » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:03 pm

We'll see if anyone else weighs in then ill choose if not lol.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby Idleone » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:12 pm

Fajitas are always good. Plus they double for breakfast. Ill bring the compressor and straps. Anyone plan on bringing a trailer "incase?"
2011 Ford Raptor SuperCrew 6.2
Idleone
Legion Member
Legion Member

Postby TexasArmadillo » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:18 pm

I might need to rig up some recovery points. I might do a shackle in the trailer receiver.

TexasArmadillo
Legion Member
Legion Member

Postby KF5ZXT » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:39 pm

What vehicle are you bringing?

KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby BigTim55 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:19 pm

Fajitas for britt and I. We will be attending. I need to install my rear bumper....

BigTim55
No Show, No Go
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby BigTim55 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:20 pm

I think my 2wd xterra may surprise some people with its capabilities

BigTim55
No Show, No Go
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby KF5ZXT » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:28 pm

Ugh. I've heard that before.

KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:45 pm

Down on the bunk house for sure...
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
91 Explorer Eddie Bauer 2dr
99 Mountaineer
Randall's truck spends more time in the Garage than the Trails... :)
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

PreviousNext

Return to Off Road Runs Planning & Discussion