[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - Lots of Runs, if I can remember them all....

Lots of Runs, if I can remember them all....

Club runs both future and past. Not for meetings/gatherings.

Lots of Runs, if I can remember them all....

Postby Stang Girl » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:50 pm

Ok, Jason told me about some runs they are going on here in the next few weeks, so let's see if I get these straight.

The last weekend of the month is the last run of the season for Katemcy.

They are planning a trip to Gilmer, I believe in October.

Trip to either Arkansas or Alabama in November...

I don't know, he kept mentioning a bunch...I just know for sure about the last weekend of this month. :thumbup

I also told him that he needs to bring his Yota out to Comanche Ridge...see if he breaks anything. :roll :P
Lori - 2004 Mustang GT aka Reaper
When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Postby Stang Girl » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:51 pm

Yeah, I forgot...Trees Ranch and Satan's Playground were thrown in there somewhere as well. Along with Clayton, OK and Farmington, NM.
Lori - 2004 Mustang GT aka Reaper
When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Return to Off Road Runs Planning & Discussion