New OHV system in TN like H&M in WV!!!

Trail descriptions existing outside our great state.

Postby KF5ZXT » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:03 pm

PILLSBURY wrote:First off let me say I know this isn't tech but it is general discussion and I think VIP to ULTRA 4 and rock bouncers and the everyday wheelers. We need a FORUM dedicated to JUST NEW public or private OHV parks that are new and coming up.

Please share this Doe Mountain survey to your fellow OHV riders.

Please take a moment to complete the survey on the Doe Mountian Recreation Area. Ben Farmer, a planning Consultant from Nasheville TN has been hired to develop a management plan for this area (old crackers neck area near Mountain City, TN). SFWDA has been work dilengently to have the Authority allow Jeep access. Please support our efforts. It is very important that you fill out this survey (link below) and clarify that you consider OHV to mean Jeep type and full size 4WD vehicles. In TN the law defines OHV as an ATV or Side by side so clarify what you mean in the "other" when checking the boxes.

:thumbup The Doe Mountain Recreation Authority (DMRA) is undertaking a management plan for the 8,600 acre Doe Mountain Recreation Area in Mountain City, Tennessee. Doe Mountain is being evaluated for 16 primary adventure tourism activities for recreation with multiple secondary recreational activities.

The Doe Mountain Recreation Authority is seeking input on recreational uses on Doe Mountain through the survey link below. The brief survey is currently planned to run for a five day period and close on Monday, October 7, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. E.D.S.T.

We thank you for sharing the Doe Mountain survey link as well as your consideration in taking this important outdoor recreation survey.

The link to the survey is located here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5HJ2356

BELOW WAS THE RESPONSE I GAVE TO THE THREAD ON HARDLINE!!!!

Thank you all sooooo very much!!!

It means a lot to support and advertise your love and cherish for our amazing hobby and sport.

This same thing was posted only saying "DOE MOUNTAIN" and who knew what that meant. It didn't get a single view.

Would you all please help support my idea and pass it along to the powers to be or chime in on pirate4x4 on general discussion when I post in a little while?

I think we need a forum just for these types of events. New places popping up ANYWHERE in the USA and we ALL need to chime in fill out surveys and support them. We need to have a place where all of us know we need to go and chime into EVERY SINGLE thread in there because it would be a topic like this!! Good idea right? Can Matt O start a topic thread section forum just for this on hardline crawlers too?

Thanks again!!!

Spread the word!!!! Have everyone fill out that survey!! :driving:
KF5ZXT
Blue Ribbon Coalition Lifetime Member

Sexy Evil ST wrote:Ok, I've got a new nickname for Randall... Ranger Dick!

Good, fast, cheap: pick any 2
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Re: New OHV system in TN like H&M in WV!!!

Postby KF5ZXT » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:25 am

I sure hope you guys have taken the three minutes out of your sniffing glue schedules to

FILL OUT THIS SURVEY!
KF5ZXT
Blue Ribbon Coalition Lifetime Member

Sexy Evil ST wrote:Ok, I've got a new nickname for Randall... Ranger Dick!

Good, fast, cheap: pick any 2
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Just completed it.
Sexy Evil ST wrote:Shouldn't you actually offroad a truck to belong to those organizations? :finger :finger :finger
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby BigTim55 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:58 pm

Done

Sent from the great beyond
A 2WD stuck in a world of 4WD
"I'll be the guy to get a full size to bring some more diversity in this closed minded group lol."
BigTim55
No Show, No Go
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby TxPlates » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:20 pm

Tim, have you ordered you OHV sticker?
Sexy Evil ST wrote:Shouldn't you actually offroad a truck to belong to those organizations? :finger :finger :finger
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby BigTim55 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:47 pm

No

Sent from the great beyond
A 2WD stuck in a world of 4WD
"I'll be the guy to get a full size to bring some more diversity in this closed minded group lol."
BigTim55
No Show, No Go
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Return to Other Trail Descriptions