Blue Ribbon Coalition

Information on land access, and the groups that support keeping our trails open.

Blue Ribbon Coalition

Postby KF5ZXT » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:51 am

Blue Ribbon Coalition Organization Membership: This costs $100 per year, which isn't much, if you think about it. They work actively toward helping the sport that we claim to love by "preserving our natural resources for the public instead of from the public." I would still encourage individual membership with this organization, as well. Individual Memberships run $29 per year, or lifetime for $500.

The BlueRibbon Coalition is a national non-profit organization dedicated to protecting responsible recreational access to public lands and waters. We want to keep your land open for use, whether you recreate on a mountain bike, snowmobile, motorcycle, personal watercraft, ATV, four-wheel drive, horse, or your hiking boots.
Today, the BlueRibbon Coalition is a respected national recreation group that champions responsible recreation, and encourages individual environmental stewardship. With members in all 50 states, BRC is focused on building enthusiast involvement with organizational efforts through membership, outreach, education, and collaboration among recreationists.
KF5ZXT
Blue Ribbon Coalition Lifetime Member

Sexy Evil ST wrote:Ok, I've got a new nickname for Randall... Ranger Dick!

Good, fast, cheap: pick any 2
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Re: Blue Ribbon Coalition

Postby KF5ZXT » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:55 am

Your membership contributions to Demon4x4.com have allowed our organization to contibute to the Blue Ribbon Coalition on 09/13/12.

Since Demon4x4.com is now an organizational member of Blue Ribbon Coalition, members of this site can join at a discounted rate.

Become An Associate Member

Image Image

Dear Friends:
Have you heard about our associate membership program? If you are a member of a club or organization that is already a member of the BlueRibbon Coalition, we can offer you a special associate membership. An associate membership costs $15 for one year.

As an associate member, you will have full voting rights within the organization and will receive a membership card with your initial welcome package. However, an associate membership is an introductory offer and is good for only one year. At the end of your introductory year, you will be offered the option of continuing as a full member at the regular $29 dues.

Please use the Sign Up Here button to start your associate membership today! (Or, if you prefer to join by mail, click on Download Form). If you have any questions, please call me at 1-800-258-3742, ext. 105. I look forward to your joining our team.

Image Image
KF5ZXT

KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby KF5ZXT » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:27 am

Also, I have joined this organization as a Lifetime Member. You should do it, too!
KF5ZXT

KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:22 pm

I'll check into it later tonight. I might be able to swing $15 lol.
Sexy Evil ST wrote:Shouldn't you actually offroad a truck to belong to those organizations? :finger :finger :finger
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:13 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348614769.434738.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348614779.968701.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KF5ZXT

KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Very nice sir.
Sexy Evil ST wrote:Shouldn't you actually offroad a truck to belong to those organizations? :finger :finger :finger
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:31 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349134287.617821.jpg

KF5ZXT

KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:10 pm

Why don't you just rub it in.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:07 am

No need to be jealous when you can join for $15 dollars. That's half off! ;)

Triple E wrote:Your membership contributions to Demon4x4.com have allowed our organization to contibute to the Blue Ribbon Coalition on 09/13/12.

Since Demon4x4.com is now an organizational member of Blue Ribbon Coalition, members of this site can join at a discounted rate.

Image Image

Dear Friends:
Have you heard about our associate membership program? If you are a member of a club or organization that is already a member of the BlueRibbon Coalition, we can offer you a special associate membership. An associate membership costs $15 for one year.

As an associate member, you will have full voting rights within the organization and will receive a membership card with your initial welcome package. However, an associate membership is an introductory offer and is good for only one year. At the end of your introductory year, you will be offered the option of continuing as a full member at the regular $29 dues.

Please use the Sign Up Here button to start your associate membership today! (Or, if you prefer to join by mail, click on Download Form). If you have any questions, please call me at 1-800-258-3742, ext. 105. I look forward to your joining our team.

Image Image
KF5ZXT

KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:09 pm

Mr. Fancy pants now.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:40 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349566825.802532.jpg

KF5ZXT

KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:19 pm

Going on the garage wall?
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Yessir.

KF5ZXT

KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Sweet.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:17 pm

Dear Members & Supporters:

Limits begin where the vision ends...

When I set out on the tour phase of BRC's Turn the Tide Tour 2012, I wanted to hear three things firsthand from the enthusiast community:

Your concerns with management of our public lands and waters
What adjustments you feel BRC needs to make to remain relevant into the future
How BRC can better unite the enthusiast community across the country
Acting in the self-appointed role of BRC's Chief Listening Officer, I've been on the road for 13 weeks. I've ridden my motorcycle over 14,000 miles, stopping all along the way to meet with enthusiasts--to listen to you. I hope to be home by early December, but I still have a few thousand miles to go and lots of people to meet with.

This tour has been a serious commitment on my part and it has proven to be very worthwhile. In reflection, I've often told my wife that communicating with you via email, Facebook or other written means is good, and telephone calls are better, but there is no substitute for face-to-face meetings with the folks BRC serves. I have heard and learned more from you on this tour than I could ever have expected. I am still learning.

And, it doesn't stop with listening. While listening is good, action is better. Information gathered by listening is only data. It doesn't become intelligence until we do something with it. Phase two of the Turn the Tide Tour 2012 is when that action is coming, and I am looking forward to the challenge.

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

As promised from the beginning, I am going to DC to make certain that the concerns that I have heard from you are heard by those political and administrative leaders who are in a position to do something about them.
Based on what we have heard from you, BRC's leadership will be making changes so we can better serve you and our mission as an organization--that process is already taking place.
Our vision for the future of recreational access is big. What we do begins with you, and I am convinced the best is yet to come. There are no limits to what we can do together.

As I finish this last leg of my Tour, I encourage you to engage with me at www.WeAreBRC.org and on our Facebook page for the Tour at WeAreBRC. Learn more about what we are doing and be part of our effort to become a better BlueRibbon Coalition.
KF5ZXT

KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby KF5ZXT » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:00 pm

Blue Ribbon Club Membership renewed for September 30, 2013 - September 30, 2014.

Don't forget that you get a first year individual member discount by mentioning that you are a member of Demon4x4, which makes your first years' membership only $15.00 (that's $14.00 off!).

Image Image

Dear Friends:

Image Image
KF5ZXT

KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby KF5ZXT » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:33 pm

Good news:

BLUERIBBON COALITION, INC.

MEDIA RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACTS:
Paul Turcke, (208) 331-1800
Del Albright, (209) 304-7693
Date: November 12, 2013

ALBRIGHT TO LEAD BLUERIBBON COALITION OPERATIONS

Del AlbrightPOCATELLO, ID (November 12, 2013) -- The BlueRibbon Coalition (BRC) Board of Directors formally announced today that Del Albright will serve as Interim Director of Operations, overseeing the daily affairs of BRC following the departure of former Executive Director Greg Mumm. Albright is well known to BRC supporters and the broader outdoor community, having worked with BRC for over a decade, most recently as the BRC Ambassador.

"It is with great anticipation that we promote Del to this position," said John Parrinello, President of the BRC Board. "He has the right mix of experience, vision, and credibility with our constituents to lead BRC at this important juncture," Parrinello explained.

"I am excited to tackle this new job and new challenge," said Albright. "We need to remind everyone what made BRC a leader in grassroots recreation advocacy. We will continue our time-tested strategies advancing recreation interests in the most efficient and effective way possible," Albright promised.

Del Albright has an extensive and diverse background, including service as the BRC Ambassador, as State Environmental Affairs Coordinator for the California Association of Four Wheel Drive Clubs, and as a member in United Four Wheel Drive Associations, Friends of the Rubicon, Tread Lightly!, and the North American Motorized Recreation Council. Albright holds a bachelor's degree in Forestry and a master's degree in Environmental Planning. Before Albright "retired" to his present role as an outdoor recreation advocate, he served 26 years in the California Department of Forestry and 14 years in military service, including as a U.S. Army Green Beret. More information about Albright is available at www.delalbright.com.
KF5ZXT

KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby KF5ZXT » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:00 pm

Dear Friends,

It is an honor to be serving as your interim Director of Operations, BlueRibbon Coalition (BRC). Stacie (my wife) and I have dedicated ourselves to land use and BRC for over 10 years. Land use and outdoor writing have been in my blood for over 30 years. I believe in and am committed to everything the BRC stands for - the freedoms we enjoy in this country; the access we treasure for all sports and all people; the need for national grassroots representation like we get from BRC; and the God-given right to enjoy the heritage left behind by our forefathers and those who have defended the USA, from our beginnings as a nation to today.

With the help of the Board of Directors, fellow contractors and staff, BRC will be making some changes and reshaping the way we fight our land use battles. My role will be to lead BRC until the Board is ready to hire a permanent Executive Director. We want to make sure we give that person a nice, shiny penny!
My guiding principles have always been honesty, integrity, openness and commitment. I also believe one must be honorable by doing the right thing and serving the needs of those on the team.

Specifically, the Board of Directors and I plan to accomplish six short-term objectives: 1) to continue to build the strength of our legal program; 2) to find more ways to build collaboration and cooperation and to minimize conflicts between groups and clubs; 3) to assist the BRC Marketing Committee in bringing back a print magazine (not sure of the frequency yet) so that our members have BRC in their hands -not just on their screens; 4) to capitalize on the political savvy of our full time professionally staffed organization; 5) to "rock" the social networks and be an integral part of those who love Tweets, Likes, Posts and Pics; and 6) to ensure our members have all the information they desire and need about land use, saving trails and the operations of BRC.

Please share with me your suggestions, help and input. You can reach me thru the BRC message center or "hit" me on Facebook.

The Board and I hope you will stand with us right now by joining or renewing, and donating, so that together we can continue to build BRC into the national umbrella of land use. Help us continue to be the grassroots fighting machine that is the "big-dog on the porch"!

KF5ZXT

KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Return to Land Use