[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - Give Me Your OHV Keys!

Give Me Your OHV Keys!

Information on land access, and the groups that support keeping our trails open.

Give Me Your OHV Keys!

Postby KF5ZXT » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:25 pm

KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Re: Give Me Your OHV Keys!

Postby KF5ZXT » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:41 pm

KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:04 pm

Definitely an interesting read, but not much of a surprise. I can understand both sides of the argument though.

The point is valid, and me being basically a sole provider for my family it's not always easy to just donate. Like I've suggested before, with our group we could donate items (we don't need or no longer use) for the off road or not off road to be sold via e-bay or craigslist and put in the kitty to be able to have our group donate. I'm still willing to do that, because the article is right the only way things are going to get done is via money to support the cause.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby TexasArmadillo » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:57 pm

I've worked to stop this by trying to stop Agenda 21. Forget the lose of OHV areas. What will people think when we are living in communes.

Juggling more fur balls than a constipated cat.
TexasArmadillo
Legion Member
Legion Member

Postby TxPlates » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:10 pm

I live in one right now.

"It is what it is, till it ain't anymore"
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:49 pm

KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TexasArmadillo » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:54 pm

Agenda 21 is a UN campaign for sustainable living. Their end game is to give land back to nature and make man subservient to it. Basically man would live in large communes that sustained themselves and would not be permitted to own or alter any land.

TexasArmadillo
Legion Member
Legion Member

Postby TxPlates » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:12 pm

When do the aliens land?

"It is what it is, till it ain't anymore"
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:16 pm

KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:16 pm

It does bare a resemblance.....
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby TexasArmadillo » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:08 am

The information is on the UN's website. In fact several Texas municipalities have already started parts of it.

Some green initiatives in these cities are associated with this program. Most notably are bike lanes.

TexasArmadillo
Legion Member
Legion Member

Postby TxPlates » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:06 pm

I don't care for the bike lanes in the city, too dangerous in my opinion. The fact of the matter is you can't intertwine crazy in the midst of trying to get something done that would benefit folks, it'll eventually run amuck.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby TexasArmadillo » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:50 am

It's not crazy it's why they are doing what they are doing. This is just a part of the bigger strategy.

A good counter to this is for states to reclaim their land from the Federal government. This way a more local populous can control the out come. The only draw back to this is states would need to provide funding to maintain these areas then.

TexasArmadillo
Legion Member
Legion Member

Return to Land Use