PIRATE 4X4.COM "BLUE STAR CLUB" GETS A GOLD STAR!

Information on land access, and the groups that support keeping our trails open.

Postby KF5ZXT » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:19 pm

BLUERIBBON COALITION, INC.

MEDIA RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Phone: (209) 304-7693
Email: brdel@sharetrails.org
Date: January 28, 2014

Lance Clifford, Pirate4x4.Com

POCATELLO, ID (January 28, 2014) -- Pirate4x4.com, the "largest off-roading website in the world," has heavily supported landuse and causes like saving the famous Rubicon Trail for over 15 years. Founded by Lance Clifford, noted off-roader, racer, and access advocate, Pirate4x4.Com boasts a forum membership of nearly 260,000 subscribers. In that membership, a lot of folks and businesses participate in the "Blue Star" program started by Lance. For every subscription to the Blue Star Club, Pirate4x4 donates $10 to the BRC to help keep trails open and off-road sports alive. This incredible support just brought BRC a generous donation of $18,740 from the Blue Star members!

Del Albright, BRC's Director of Operations and Pirate4x4 subscriber since 2001 commented: "I have participated, believed in, and learned from internet forums like Pirate4x4.com for nearly 14 years, and this generous donation just rocked my socks! BRC can't do what it does for all trails and all sports without the support of great folks like the Blue Star Club of Pirate4x4."

"This is amazing support at a great time for BRC," said John Parrinello ("JP"), BlueRibbon Coalition Board of Directors President. "Partners like Pirate4x4.com help BRC ensure we have a place to do the sports we love."

Thank you, Pirate4x4.com for all you do and for your continued support of landuse and BRC.
KF5ZXT
Blue Ribbon Coalition Lifetime Member

Sexy Evil ST wrote:Ok, I've got a new nickname for Randall... Ranger Dick!

Good, fast, cheap: pick any 2
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Return to Land Use