[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - Flying Saucer

Flying Saucer

All about beer, breweries, and other libations.

Flying Saucer

Postby KF5ZXT » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:04 pm

Pretty neat franchise. each location has over 200 beers on tap, of which you can peruse on their website:

They have a UFO member program, wherein you pay $18, get a shirt and a member card, discounts to events, and elimination of cover charges. The card tracks the different beers that you've had there, and once you reach 200 different beers, you get a golden plate on the wall with your name on it and a quote of your choosing (Before you ask, Parker, I'm sure the message has to be family friendly!).

On Monday nights, they have Tap Night, wherein they will have over 30 beers on tap for half price or less.

On Wednesday nights, they have glass night, wherein starting at 7 pm, you buy a certain beer of the week, and you get a glass that you get to keep with it.

On Thursday nights, the tap a rare keg of beer, first come, first serve.

Sundays are Texas pint days, wherein select Texas beers are $3 a pint.

Every day, they have a fire sale beer, which is $3.

Oh, and they sent me this, hahaha:

KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Re: Flying Saucer

Postby TxPlates » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:14 pm

I heard that name on the radio this morning guess we have one in Austin. We'll have to check it out if you ever come over :p. and screw family friendly quotes. Lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 bitch using Tapatalk
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:26 pm

Yes, in Texas, there is one in Austin, Houston, Sugar Land, San Antonio, Fort Worth, Addison, and 'The Lake.' One nearby every Demon member! Oh, and the food is pretty damn tasty for bar food.
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby BigTim55 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:29 pm

Do you have a plate yet? My friend is on his third I think?

Sent from Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters
A 2WD stuck in a world of 4WD
"I'll be the guy to get a full size to bring some more diversity in this closed minded group lol."
BigTim55
No Show, No Go
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby KF5ZXT » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:53 pm

No, I just joined recently. I am presently at 36 beers.
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:55 pm

I thought you'd be further along by now....
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:56 pm

I know, I need to stop splitting my time at different bars and just focus on this one. LOL
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:01 pm

Goal - set.

TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:02 pm

Of course I'm going to two other bars tonight.
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby KF5ZXT » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:15 pm

They only let you check in three different beers per visit. So that means I've been there at least 12 times in the last two months. Lol
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:20 pm

Oh that sounds shady on their part.

TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby TexasArmadillo » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:20 am

I've been to the one in Fort Worth quite a bit. I generally go there after brewery tours.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
TexasArmadillo
Legion Member
Legion Member

Return to Brews & Breweries