[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - SVO Moving??????

SVO Moving??????

General Discussion, generally referring to vehicles or wheeling.

Postby SVO » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:44 pm

SVOC Federation of Techno-ology

Official copious user of the :finger
SVO

Postby Justin Klare » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:04 am

Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby SVO » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:09 am

Jeff

SVO

Postby KF5ZXT » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:52 pm

Looking good!
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby JRodSA » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:30 pm

awesome job to you 3 , i know you are dawg tired, working your ass off for days.

can't wait to see start working in there, that lift will make "lift" installs hella quicker, lol

fyi, my skin and me and doing much better today, think there is actually hope
2009 is here, Take charge, take risks, take responsibility.
Live, Laugh, & most imporant LOVE
JRodSA

Postby SVO » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:03 pm

SVO

Postby XLRVIII » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:16 am

The lift would have come in handy this morning here at home.

Needed something rated to about 9000lbs to get my fatass out of bed.

And... based on how I feel.. I'd like to know who it was that beat me up while I wasn't looking.
"Please Dont tread on me, I am not an obstacle"

'95 Lincoln Mark 8
*Grandmas Car*
XLRVIII

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:19 am

It just look awsome. Every time I log on I see all this Work thats been done and I am just floored on how well this came together.

Jeff, Lori and DJ really really busted there asses.

I just wish I could of been there more to help.

Kris
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
91 Explorer Eddie Bauer 2dr
99 Mountaineer
Randall's truck spends more time in the Garage than the Trails... :)
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Postby SVO » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:18 am

We are just about spent on the engery level, mainly what has to be done is mount the arms on the lift, hook up the electrical (220v) bleed the system, and move all the tools and equipment from the house to over here.

Ah yes, and remove all the carpenter tools and equipment, and Michael's trailer.

Amber will come and finish painting the orange area, she wanted that for the base on the red she wanted to use there, and she has some other tricks she going to do to the walls.

Shannon (5.0 Resto) is supposed to come over tonight so he and I can go fishing tomorrow early, and bring some banners to help fill in the blank spots above the walls.

After all that's done you'll notice there is 2x4's mounted above the roll-up door and next to the walk through door and roll -up that also has 2x4's, that's where the signage will be placed.

I'm really sore, my hands are ungodly swollen, Lori is completely out of energy, I'm close to it, Dj went from being a huge help to completely bored, I think we're all just ready to start doing car/truck stuff and getting with the program.

And yes did anyone get the plate number to the truck that ran over me???

My first 4x4 customer ;)

[Super Tooper voice] Watch out for these guys!! [/Super Trooper voice]

[John Denver voice]Country roads, take me home..................[/John Denver voice] I'm spent! :confused:

Jeff

SVO

Postby JRodSA » Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:22 pm

thats whaaat i'm talkin bout, hellz yes :o :o

lets get to it, do it, its on like donkey kong BIATCH!!!

i will be over there next week all week, traci will be out of town, so i've got some reserve cash and time to blow
JRodSA

Postby Scary » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:38 pm

Scary

2005 Hemi Jeep Grand Cherokee
2004 Mustang GT (Red Dragon II)
1968 Mustang Coupe (SweaPea)
Scary

Postby Stang Girl » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:04 pm

Lori - 2004 Mustang GT aka Reaper
When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Postby SVO » Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:07 pm

SVO

Postby XanaDorn » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:16 am

XanaDorn

Postby Stang Girl » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:02 pm

When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Postby KF5ZXT » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:19 pm

- Click on Calendar.
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby JRodSA » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:50 pm

thats awesome i'm diggin that one
JRodSA

Postby Tripany » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:43 pm

:twisted:
Tiffany
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII
"The Dark Mark"

"You can always trust the information given to you by people who are crazy...
they have an access to truth not available through regular channels" -Sheila Ballantyne
Tripany

Postby SVO » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:18 pm

SVO

Postby Stang Girl » Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:58 pm

Jeff looks like he is in shock in that pic. Awww, Honey, see I told you we could do it. And with the help of the other Demons. :twisted:
P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Postby FROADER » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:28 pm

Or he came to the realization that he just sharted?
Colin
:froader
FROADER

Postby Stang Girl » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:44 pm

P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Postby SVO » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:04 am

Well all my junk still isn't all moved in and it's already looking pretty full:

SVO

Postby Tripany » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:00 am

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

THAT'S AWESOME!! Nice work Amber!!
Tiffany
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII
"The Dark Mark"

"You can always trust the information given to you by people who are crazy...
they have an access to truth not available through regular channels" -Sheila Ballantyne
Tripany

Postby Justin Klare » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:38 pm

that looks fawkin bad arse.
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

PreviousNext

Return to On-Topic