[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - Well?.........................

Well?.........................

General Discussion, generally referring to vehicles or wheeling.

Postby KF5ZXT » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:22 pm

KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:58 pm

92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
91 Explorer Eddie Bauer 2dr
99 Mountaineer
Randall's truck spends more time in the Garage than the Trails... :)
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Postby SVO » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:33 pm

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
SVO

Postby FROADER » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:34 pm

Hey, that looks pretty good!!
Colin
:froader
FROADER

Postby SVO » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:20 pm

SVO

Postby FROADER » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:25 pm

Colin
:froader
FROADER

Postby SVO » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:33 pm

SVOC Federation of Techno-ology

Official copious user of the :finger
SVO

Postby Justin Klare » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:28 pm

dude that really blows.
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:33 pm

Thankfully it was only the rear axle and no other Damage to You or the Truck. guess that means you might need a Truck squirted.

Kris
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
91 Explorer Eddie Bauer 2dr
99 Mountaineer
Randall's truck spends more time in the Garage than the Trails... :)
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Postby Stang Girl » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:08 pm

Lori - 2004 Mustang GT aka Reaper
When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Postby Justin Klare » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:05 pm

Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby SVO » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:35 pm

Scrub-a-dub-dub, three frogs and a pug :roll

This is one nasty motherfucker, and it made a huge mess in the driveway :-x

Before:

After:

SVO

Postby KF5ZXT » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:17 pm

It looked better before. :finger
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby SVO » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:35 pm

SVO

Postby Justin Klare » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:50 am

Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby JRodSA » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:02 pm

2009 is here, Take charge, take risks, take responsibility.
Live, Laugh, & most imporant LOVE
JRodSA

Postby Justin Klare » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:28 pm

F that, how about a 51' car hauler?
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby Stang Girl » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:28 pm

Lori - 2004 Mustang GT aka Reaper
When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Postby SVO » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:06 pm

SVO

Postby SVO » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:39 pm

Well after a 13 hour fiasco trying to get this truck home, where anything and everything could have gone wrong, and Lori learing some valuable new words, the beast is finally home. :roll

The cool parts was some of the people we past were checking out both 80's models crusing down the hwy.

SVO

Postby SVO » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:20 pm

Went and snatched the truck up with the fork lift and as I was moving it the hub/wheel/brake/axle assy came out in the parking lot, no biggie I just wanted it all to stay together (I later went back with a smaller fork lift and retieved it).

I was very nice that Harold let me use the forklifts, facillities, and air, but I was outside in the gravel, rocks all poking me in the back and such.

Every single u-bolt was frozen and had to be heated to be removed.

The brake line was also frozen.

The brake bleeders where corrodedand full of shit, and had to be cleaned once removed.

Once the axle was in place, the right rear drum was frozen, and wouldn't turn, and it too an act of hell to get the hub nut and the drum off, after readjusting the brakes, the hub nut wouldn't go back on, so I snatched the one off the other axle.

Come to find out, that 1981's have left handed thread lugs and 1985 axle don't, so I had to run around and scrounge up another set of lug nuts, than one lug stud was striped out :mad:

And for some reason the I.D. on the wheels are smaller on the 1981, than the 1985, so I had to bully boy the wheels on with the lugs.

Repaired the leaky fuel line from the pump the carb.

IT MOVES AND DRIVES!!!

So we start home and go eat our firrst meal for the day and start on out way home.

I have never trusted the gas guages in these trucks, but I did fill both tanks over a year ago, HAHAHAHHA!

15 miles from the house we run out of fuel, so we drive home to get the gas can and tow strap, why, cause the battery is dead from the alternator not charging the battery, and as I looked at the cables and starter, the long tube headers are RICHT ON THE STARTER, you don't think that would kill a starter.

And while under there I notcied that an ear of the block is busted and they're using a Heli-Coil for a MFing nut :rolleyes:

The clutch pedal linkaged is President OBama Rigged.

And the newly assembled motor, has a huge intake oil leak that is puking over the front of the motor by the distributor.

So I put my jump box under the hood to act as a battery, and had Lori pull me with the Flareside to get the dually started, and then once started (by this time it's dark thirty) I cheack the head lamps and the high beam switch is being flakey, meaning no head lights, or high bems sometimes low beams, shit make up your mind already, just give me something.

So we went to fill up, and damn it I was right someone had siphoned the tanks dry, so the guage reading 1/8 was in fact correct, can't belive I went 100 miles on that little of fuel.

OK now it's home, my one hour swap it was not :(
SVO

Postby KF5ZXT » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:14 am

Jesus H. I think I'd have left the truck on the side of the road.
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby SVO » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:22 am

SVO

Postby JRodSA » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:53 pm

2009 is here, Take charge, take risks, take responsibility.
Live, Laugh, & most imporant LOVE
JRodSA

Postby SVO » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:51 pm

Kris we need to paint the Dually like this............

SVO

PreviousNext

Return to On-Topic