[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - Need some good...I mean, evil thoughts my way.

Need some good...I mean, evil thoughts my way.

General Discussion, generally referring to vehicles or wheeling.

Need some good...I mean, evil thoughts my way.

Postby Stang Girl » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:48 pm

So, as some as you know, I have been appointed, on an interim basis, to a Release Review Panel, that was established by new legislation signed in June for TYC. There are 7 of us on the panel and we decide, for every TYC youth, when their time is up whether to extend it, release to parole, or discharge them completely. I am very excited and fortunate to even be considered, much less appointed.

This appointment supercedes my normal job, which I am still doing, which right now is keeping me sniffing glue because I am planning our training for our officers on 9/24-9/26, plus regular duties, plus the panel. I have been working at home, on weekends, and it pretty much never leaves my thoughts...oh yeah, plus trying to keep SVOC moving smoothly and keeping laundry and clean dishes at the house. :o

Anyhoo, on top of all of this now, I have a job interview for the Parole Supervisor job based in Austin, on the 20th. If I happen to get this job, it will be about an $8k payraise/year. But I am also hoping that I get the permanent appointment to the panel, making it full-time, with a $13k payraise/year.

So, since I am pretty much freaking out and working myself to death right now, I was hoping that maybe ya'll could help me out and keep me in your evil thoughts the next couple of weeks. I am pretty sure I can make it through them, but having a little moral support would be great!

Thank you oh evil ones! :twisted:
Lori - 2004 Mustang GT aka Reaper
When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Postby XanaDorn » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:06 pm

XanaDorn

Postby KF5ZXT » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:15 pm

KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby XanaDorn » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:32 pm

XanaDorn

Postby Justin Klare » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:30 pm

Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby Tripany » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:29 am

Tiffany
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII
"The Dark Mark"

"You can always trust the information given to you by people who are crazy...
they have an access to truth not available through regular channels" -Sheila Ballantyne
Tripany

Postby wilander » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:16 am

Bart/Lisa - "Grandpa, didn't you wonder why you were getting checks for doing absolutely nothing?"

Grandpa - "I just figured the democrats were in power again."
wilander
Denim Dandy

Postby Stang Girl » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:16 pm

When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Postby Stang Girl » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:38 pm

Uuuum, yeah, got put on ANOTHER committee yesterday that is tied to accountability and performance standards. :roll Found this out right after my interview for the Parole Supervisor job. We were hoping to hear something today about the job, but didn't, so I'll keep on working, going to committees, and hoping that SVOC can handle me being out of pocket for a little while longer. :(
P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Postby FROADER » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:08 pm

You're going to need a "members only" jacket soon. :lol

Colin
:froader
FROADER

Postby Justin Klare » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:51 pm

Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Return to On-Topic