[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - Ya'll did it!!!!!!!

Ya'll did it!!!!!!!

General Discussion, generally referring to vehicles or wheeling.

Ya'll did it!!!!!!!

Postby Stang Girl » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:52 pm

Well, I got the news this morning that I have been officially appointed to the Release Review Panel, which is the job I really wanted. Thank you so much for the great evil thoughts.

I start my full-time job on Monday. :o
Lori - 2004 Mustang GT aka Reaper
When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Postby KF5ZXT » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:58 pm

Our pleasure, I'm sure. :)
Congrats!
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby Justin Klare » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:50 pm

GREAT!!!! way to go lori!!
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby JRodSA » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:53 pm

hey hey, thats awesome, big congrats to you, you deserve it thats for sure

and may things continue to roll your way

happy for you
2009 is here, Take charge, take risks, take responsibility.
Live, Laugh, & most imporant LOVE
JRodSA

Postby wilander » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:57 pm

Awesome. With as much as you took on, I know they're happy to have you where you want to be.

Congratulations!
Bart/Lisa - "Grandpa, didn't you wonder why you were getting checks for doing absolutely nothing?"

Grandpa - "I just figured the democrats were in power again."
wilander
Denim Dandy

Postby XanaDorn » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:53 pm

Wow, and you start so soon! Congratulations. :cheer
Look out world, here she comes!!!
XanaDorn

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:30 am

Happy Day for Lori. Congrats...
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
91 Explorer Eddie Bauer 2dr
99 Mountaineer
Randall's truck spends more time in the Garage than the Trails... :)
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Postby Tripany » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:28 pm

AWESOME!!! Congrats Lori!!! :rockon
Tiffany
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII
"The Dark Mark"

"You can always trust the information given to you by people who are crazy...
they have an access to truth not available through regular channels" -Sheila Ballantyne
Tripany

Postby Stang Girl » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:36 pm

Thank you everyone! I am very excited about my new job. This is a dream job for me, even though it's a very politically charged position and if I screw up, can be out of a job at any time. :o I have worked closely with my new boss for several years (she was an attorney in our Legal Dept. in charge of revocation/reclassification hearings) and we get along very well. All my co-workers are very laid back and easy to get along with so that makes it even easier.

With this job, I will no longer be travelling, sorry Kris :cry , but Reaper will get parked in a parking garage now. :wink Also, with my payraise, we won't have to struggle as much with our finances and making ends meet for the shop so that in itself helps both mine and Jeff's stress levels.

On the downside, my old boss is not happy and isn't talking to me right now. Probably because I couldn't give notice but with an appointment by the Executive Director, I couldn't argue, so I am going in on Sunday to finish up my end of the month reports and tie up any loose ends so they won't have to pick up anything from me, except I guess they will see how much I did do for them and kept the workload off of him and my co-worker in San Antonio. :cry
Lori - 2004 Mustang GT aka Reaper
When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Postby FROADER » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:16 pm

Congrats, Lori!!!
Colin
:froader
FROADER

Postby Sexy Evil ST » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:05 pm

It's hard out here for a chimp!
Sexy Evil ST

Return to On-Topic