[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - Custom Demon4x4 Bar Stools

Custom Demon4x4 Bar Stools

General Discussion, generally referring to vehicles or wheeling.

Re: Custom Demon4x4 Bar Stools

Postby KF5ZXT » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:33 pm

Do you live in a cardboard box?
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby BigTim55 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:34 pm

A 2WD stuck in a world of 4WD
"I'll be the guy to get a full size to bring some more diversity in this closed minded group lol."
BigTim55
No Show, No Go
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby TxPlates » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:04 pm

When I lived in an apt we had a bar that would be perfect for stools. You must live in the ghetto ?
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby BigTim55 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:34 pm

Not the ghetto but no place for bar stools. We are looking for a house in February so I can be like you cool guys and fix up my garage :grin:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
A 2WD stuck in a world of 4WD
"I'll be the guy to get a full size to bring some more diversity in this closed minded group lol."
BigTim55
No Show, No Go
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby TxPlates » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:19 am

I approve. Good luck, it's a buyers market.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby TxPlates » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:55 pm

Randall, when you thinking about ordering a pair?
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:57 pm

Not too long. Trying to decide if I want one, or two...
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:13 pm

I'm probably going to go with just one. Specially since there is no set up fee, and they don't give a discount for the number you order.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:13 pm

There is a discount at 12.
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:19 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, fail lol.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:20 pm

Im glad I dont live in a cardboard box
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
91 Explorer Eddie Bauer 2dr
99 Mountaineer
Randall's truck spends more time in the Garage than the Trails... :)
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Postby TxPlates » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:46 pm

Why? Were you going to order a set for Klare?
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby TxPlates » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:38 am

Ok I'm going to oder one for my garage now.

Randall, what do you think about having just the logo on top and then demon 4x4 wrapped around the side? Get them to do a mock of that and I'lll either order that or with the letter wrap on top in just white lettering.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby TxPlates » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:43 pm

Randall did you get a chance to e-mail the folks with the submission of the wrap around of demon4x4.com on the side so we can see if that's how we want to oder them?
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:48 am

I'm asking now if it's possible to wrap the text all the way around, if not, we'll leave off the wheelin' demons part.
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby KF5ZXT » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:03 am

His response was that the text would be duplicated on the backside. Leave as is, or drop text to just Demon4x4.com? Also, maybe all caps?
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:56 am

Lets see all caps with out the wheelin part.

Sent from you guessed it.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:16 pm

compared to:

You'll notice that they didn't really try to skew the image to gain proper perspective like the one I made. lol
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:57 pm

The second one definitely looks better.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:07 pm

So you think we should keep the text on the top?
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:05 pm

To me it seems like a cleaner look, no?
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Custom Demon4x4 Bar Stools

Postby KF5ZXT » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:20 am

I think so as well, just wanted to clarify.
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:42 pm

OK so how we gonna do this so I can order mine and have them shipped to me? You going to order some or wait?
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby TxPlates » Tue May 14, 2013 10:19 pm

Ok might be a change in plans. I found this site:

I can get two black barstools for under the price of one with custom logos, thoughts?
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Previous

Return to On-Topic