[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - Fuel Question

Fuel Question

General Discussion, generally referring to vehicles or wheeling.

Fuel Question

Postby Stang Girl » Fri May 05, 2006 11:06 am

I went to my local convenience store to put some gas in Reaper and get me my morning Dr. Pepper. There was a sign on the door stating that for the next few days that mid-level and super unleaded will be sold at the regular unleaded prices. I, of course, was like, wish I had known that before putting $20 of gas in the car. :rolleyes: I ask Debbie, the manager, how long will she be selling gas at those prices. She says that they have to do a cycle of 3 rotations in the gas tanks because they are switching from winter fuel to summer fuel. I have never heard this before so my question is....

What is the difference between winter fuel and summer fuel?
Lori - 2004 Mustang GT aka Reaper
When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Postby XanaDorn » Fri May 05, 2006 3:12 pm

The station down the street from us sold all three for the cheapest prices a few months ago. I never asked them why, but maybe it is more common than I realized....I just thought I was having a lucky day. :D
No, you can't borrow my car!
XanaDorn

Postby Stang Girl » Fri May 05, 2006 3:38 pm

One of the guys on EF says that they put an anti-freezing agent in the winter fuel. My question...why do we need an anti-freezing agent in the gas in Central/South Texas? We don't have winters. :roll
Lori - 2004 Mustang GT aka Reaper
When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Postby TxPlates » Sat May 06, 2006 2:41 pm

TxPlates
Demon Chef

Return to On-Topic